25 March 2012

Smashing -- A visual journey into my mind!

I like to make collages, and I like to journal.  I have been known to create an "altered book".  Could I ever dream of having all of these formats in one medium?

My Notes and Marks:  Favorite quotes from books
"She was just a simple, honest woman standing in the
ruin of a late winter garden, waiting for the spring."
~A Reliable Wife
Enter "Smash Books" by K&Company.  They are scrapbook/journals with beautiful paper and many cool accessories (like patterned adhesive, pockets, clips, and sticky notes) to embellish and personalize the pages.
"For beautiful eyes
look for the good in others,
For beautiful lips
speak only words of kindness,
And for poise
walk with the knowledge that
you are never alone."
~Audrey Hepburn
I got the "Pretty" version in pink, but there are lots of different colors and themes available.



A Meal Plan Fit for a Princess!

Princess Room
"'During the waiting,' said Mama,
'I would imagine you.'" ~I Wished for You


The Hunger Games
"'You love me. Real or not real?'
I tell him, 'Real.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment